How can we help
Who we are
How you can help
What we do
Harleston Information Plus was first launched in 2003 and has a twelve year proven track record of working with local people to provide successful projects, support and services as needed by the community.
Our Aims are to
- offer quality support and information services
- give equality of opportunity by providing access to services, information and activities not otherwise available in our rural community
- help jobseekers to move into employment or training
- promote Harleston and its hinterland, helping to improve the socio-economic quality of life for everyone in the community
- To enable a thriving third sector in the Harleston area by encouraging volunteering and providing a support network for local volunteer run groups and organisations.